Pages

30 May 2012

Troubled

hmmm.... i really don't get a single thing that what my parents are up to... they can be good and they can be bad.. are they trying to use materials to push me down so that i can listen to them and get marry to a girl?????

i do not want to think of them that way... not in every possible way that i would think of them as a bad parents... they have taught me well.. especially my mom. even with her extremely strict rules and every single thing that she put me through. i'm blessed to have them. if not.. i wouldn't be here at all.. the other time me and mom we were like talking. i mean it's more like i confronted her what's actually bothering her with me being gay. i mean i felt there's nothing wrong with it. i really wished that she could understand every single thing that im going through. she was so afraid that relatives would start talking and she don't know where to put her face at.

it just seems so far away that she could accept the things that i wanted to tell her. -sigh- but i dunno.. during the conversation.. things that she told me.. i felt... hurt... because i felt that the acceptance from her is not there...

Me : You really want me to marry a girl and forever not be happy with myself? (on the verge of tearing)

Mom : then you being with him can make u happy?

Me : at least i felt like myself. (running to my room crying )

during these moments.. i felt.. crushed... i don't know what to do but cry. i was gonna go to my high school with my classmate that time. so i was packing my stuff to go my classmate's house (he's fetching me to school) then mom came in and told me not to go out like that. i listened to her and cool myself down... and slowly go out with my iPod and earphones plugged into my ears.

during work time.. i sent her an apology text. she sent me back that one of my aunt critic her because of what my brother told my aunt last time. i sent her back that the aunt is not my mom. she is. she raised me and there's nothing more i care about is only her and dad's think of me.

there's nothing more i care. honestly speaking, right now i'm dealing it with fear that one day they would kick me out of the house and not care about me anymore. honestly that is what i'm freaking afraid of. but.. i don't know... things can change with a snap of a finger and i will have no home to stay or living in a world with nothing for me to spare.

this sure look like a drama series don't you think? haha. oh well.. i wish that every single thing i wouldn't change at all right now. it just seem destiny has it's way of saying i'm ready to step further but i don't felt like that so.

i wonder.

6 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    I pray that it wont happen to that extent...one day, they will realize that ur happiness matter most..

    till then, stay strong k =) *pat head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw... thanks... ^^ i really hope so.. :) it would be the best present in my entire life...

      Delete
  2. i felt ur parents couldnt take it is bcoz of their own dignity. they are more worried about what relatives and friends would think. but at the same time, if you can find a guy who really cares for u and u being happy, and if ur mom can sees that, she will finally understand and accept it. at the mean time, if no one spokes a word to relatives abt ur sexuality, it will alwys remain in ur own family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.. it's actually my dad can't take it because of dignity... the way that he said when he was talking to the psychologist shows that he couldn't accept it at all... i mean.. i don't blame him.. the generation gap is too far.. about my mom.... i'm not too sure... probably it's the "face" thing. like they always say... no face...

      Delete
  3. *hugs*

    Stay strong... yep, its like HK drama... but then... true to life, it gets worse than this... have faith, you will come out stronger =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! ^^ yeah... i know... it's actually much worst... but.. sometimes i couldn't hold it anymore until i felt like suicidal.. then the psychologist kind of understands what i'm going through too.. she practically just ease my minds of every single thing.. i'm grateful for her though. :)

      Delete