Pages

17 May 2012

Psychologically....

hmmm... that sounds..... awesome right? :P

i actually went to see a psychologist today. which my dad wanted it. so i went.

i went in... She asked me to sit down at a sofa... and started to ask questions...

Dr. XXXX :" So... Dr.XXXXX suggested that you come and see me.. Any particular reason? "
Me : " err... well... i'm sexually attracted to guys... so... yeah... that's what today is all about. "
Dr. :" oookaayy... so you're accepting it or no? "
Me : " i fully accepted it and understand the situation and everything. it's my parents.. mostly my dad wants me to come see you. hopefully that u can turn me straight.. "
Dr : " you do know that is impossible right?? "

so both of us continue blabbing about every single thing in my life...

thus... comes to a conclusion...

that she said... it's best that i be independent... then my parents won't be poking into my life...

funny thing she said :" so ur dad expect me to have a magic wand to turn u straight again? "

apparently i told her that i felt like ending my life so that i won't have to face any of this problems anymore. im tired of all the dramas going on. but somehow... the things she said... totally opened up my mind... and she's freaking nice! LOL! and friendly...

well... after that... i went out... find my dad... asked whether he wanna go pay or he wanna go see the psychologist.. he chose to see her. ok..

he went in. talked to her... partially got bombed halfway... talk talk talk... finally got bombed by her.
*            *           *
dad said :" you haven't even explore women yet... you don't even know what wonders women's body can do. "

Dr . : " so ur saying that he should keep his options open? "

dad :" yeah. "

Dr. : " (looking at me while raising an eye brow) hear what ur dad say? keep your options open "
*          *            *
LOL! that was extremely funny. after that... he was bombed once, twice and thrice.. :| lol. ><

felt sorry for him... coz she was kind of explain the whole situation to him... but he's not taking it in. @@"

after that... we left... before i leave the room.. i looked at her... she gave me another raised eye brow. haha... so funny... and i waved good bye.. :)

well... pretty much i was quite..... relieve... like right now... i'm free of thoughts... not a single one... :) and i'm happy... the only thing that is on my mind now... is him... :)

<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. i laugh out loud just now when i read the kena bomb part.. so funny... but yea... :)

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... honestly during that time... at the beginning i wanted to teared from the things he said... then i think the doc saw me... she straight cut in and kind of bomb him back... and made me wanted to laugh but couldn't. she even say that she has a cousin that is closeted and having a 10 years relationship and still her uncle doesn't know.

      ^^ <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. ur dad kinda stubborn, cant seem to accept reality, well, let him run away for awhile ba, he'll open his eyes once he's ready to accept it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah... i mean... the generation gap probably and the traditional mind set causes this to happen.. :) i wouldn't blame him entirely.. but... this bound to happen sometime in the future....

      but thanks anyway.. haha.. for telling me that.. :)

      Delete