Pages

09 June 2012

So... this is me..

Well.. the title says it all.. :) i mean.. not really all but.. haha.. it's more like a post about myself..

i over think stuffs. whenever people tell me things... normally people would have only thought of only B but as for me, i would have gone to C or D or even Z as a matter of fact. i guess it's just in my nature to do that. ha! it wasn't intentionally that i must do that but i guess i been doing that since like forever? lol.

it gets worst if it's the person i like. and that's how the previous post comes in. he said something, i over think until a gazillion steps. maybe not a gazillion but you know what i mean. :) this causes me to be extremely fussy and very not trusting of the person although my heart is like so extremely love him. i don't get what my mind is trying to do to me. everytime it's like that. i need to change this side of me. @@" :(

it's causing me to have depression.. T.T caring less what he is doing is not a way.. caring more is even worst. caring mutually doesn't work at all because i would eventually go more than that. hmmm... so how?? i wished there's something like a potion or whatever stuff that can make me care according to the situation. :( -sigh-

part 1 of me. :P there won't be many parts. :) haha..

2 comments:

  1. overthinking in a way is good actually..it prepare u for the worst scenario that could happen and u wont get caught off-guard by it

    to make things easier, ask what he means if u not sure...it helps u and him a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think is a good because it can lead to another issue. Very depressing one lo....

    ReplyDelete