Pages

11 June 2012

Kiddy

voila~ Part 2 of me.

so... this part of me... being kiddy. ~.~
haha.. i guess this is a special thing about me. everyone thinks that i'm kiddy. well.. i'm practically kiddy in every single way. just not appearance. o.o" lol. my actions would be very kiddy and people don't take me seriously.

i felt being kiddy is being who i am.. ;) haha.. i still love to do what kids love. eat what they like.. :)

forever young eh??

he always says that i'm so kiddy that he have to take care of me all the time... every single little thing.. soo it has came to a habit where i pretty much tells him where im going and who im going out with... every time. lol.

oh well... :) i love me and i love being kiddy. ^^

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.. i think that is cute in a way if he appreciates it XD matured in thinking but kiddy in action..i dont mind that..hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. thanks! :P i'm matured in thinking?? @@" LOL. don't think so gua.. ><

      Delete